Monday, June 30, 2008

July 3rd!

Hey all,

The Compound Gallery show is coming up this Thursday, July 3rd and being the uuberprocrastimanator that I am, the largest, newest piece for the show is sitting in the corner, half done, glaring at me. The world of shipping has not been kind and I am still scrambling to find a place to stay while I'm in Portland.

That said, if you're in the area, please stop by and check out my work along with Axelhoney, Anneli Olander, Hannah Stouffer and Juri Ueda.

The .candycoated. painting (top right on the flyer below) will be available as a limited edition digital print through the gallery. The size is about 11x17 inches and the edition is 20, signed and numbered.



On another note...

If any of you live in the Los Angeles area, or anywhere within 500 miles for that matter, I highly recommend, at some point in your life, that you attend the Electric Daisy Carnival. My friend and I made dresses (I use the term lightly) to wear for the event based on a doodle in my sketchbook. I thought it up and she thought it possible, so we spent a couple of long nights reacquainting ourselves with a sewing machine. If you are interested in seeing the sketch and the final products, leave a comment and I'll post some pics. :)

Have a fantabulous week and I hope to maybe see some of you in Portland on Thursday!

-tk

No comments: